Designed with families in mind, Crealy Meadows offers the very best touring caravanning and camping holiday experience in the South West. With Devon’s Crealy Great Adventure Park next door, we know that once here you and your family won’t want to leave.
When you stay at Crealy Meadows you’ll be surrounded by acres of glorious Devon countryside and with a Theme Park as your back garden, it has a level of luxury, fun and excitement that you won’t find on any other campsite. Crealy Meadows is the ultimate in luxury camping, you’ll discover that comfort and family fun always top the list of our priorities.
Everything has been designed to make your holiday as hassle- free and enjoyable as possible, plus from the moment you arrive to the time that you leave our friendly, award winning team will be available to lend a hand 24 hours a day.
Our 5 Star Facilities:
- Ultra modern shower and washrooms with under floor heating
- Private family and disabled guests bathrooms all with baby change facilities
- 10 metre standards pitches or 12 metre super pitches with hard standing
- All pitches includes mains water, grey waste and electric hook ups
- Security barriers and 24 hour onsite Warden
- Well stocked convenience shop and off licence
- Evening entertainment during school holidays.
- 2 large outdoor children play areas
- Grass sports field
- Launderette with irons and ironing boards
- Covered dishwashing facility
- Chemical waste disposal points
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Dog walk area
What people are saying..
“WOW - I really cannot say enough good things about this site, the location, the pitches, the showers, the facilities, the secret Adventure Park gate, but especially the staff. We have even cancelled our European trip to return to Crealy in the summer and we can’t wait. I don’t know anywhere else like this”
Rob Brown - Newport, United Kingdom
“We spend lots of time travelling; Crealy Meadows has some of the best facilities in the country. We took our grandkids and they loved the theme park. We will definitely be back”
M Sunderland, Taunton